Friday, October 24, 2008

Velour Jumpsuit

So, I thought yesterday was bad when I managed to sleep through the hammering of sub-flooring being placed down at my new "home" but today is much worse. Why, you must ask?? I find myself crying at the mountains of thoughts in my head and to make matters worse, I decided that a blue velour jumpsuit was somehow going to make me feel like I wasn't bloated and fat???? What was I thinking?

I don't want to do anything but go to sleep today and forget that the world and all its crap exists. Granted, my choices have ultimately created the mess I am in...but knowing that doesn't help matters much. Fall is my favorite time of year and I can't enjoy it. This is when I get Crazy about Christmas(I still believe in Santa Clause)! I usually spend my time baking and filling my home with the scents of cinnamon, pumpkin spice, and apples. The Christmas music is usually blasting as I live out my life long dream of being Judy Garland in the movie "Meet me in St. Louis" singing Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. But, I can't find that person and it makes me sad.

So here I sit in my pathetic excuse of an outfit wishing I had an entire Raspberry cheesecake to gorge myself on. A separation, Losing my job, and starting my period all in days of each other has got to be Satan in disguise. I don't think things could get worse, but I hear you are never supposed to say that because they probably will.

6 comments:

Anna said...

Sometimes,correcting someone all the time just makes matters worse!

Anna said...

Of course I am at Leah's...where do you think the velour jumpsuit came from?

Lyn said...

I figured it did...and I'm sorry! I can't help my grammar and spelling OCD!!...it's a DISEASE

I wish u were here to crawl into bed with that cheesecake and just watch movies all day with me...it's chilly and rainy, and we could have the blues together since it's fall and I haven't been able to bake anything for a year (not that that compares to your current crisis). And yes...history has shown in our family that things usually DO get worse...but we have some really good times despite all of that.

I love you, buttercup!!!

Debbi said...

Aw, Anna. I feel your pain. Been there, doing that, wearing the T-shirt. Or the velour jumpsuit- potatoe potahtoe.

Leah said...

hey ladies im all about hiding in a closet to escape from the chaos! in fact i think at one time i hid under a laundry basket and just cried....good times

Leah said...

hey ladies im all about hiding in a closet to escape from the chaos! in fact i think at one time i hid under a laundry basket and just cried....good times