Friday, October 24, 2008

6 Random Facts about Anna

1. I don't consider myself a napper, but there is nothing better than a rainy day snuggle and an old movie on AMC.

2. I love getting in the car with absolutely no direction at all. I look forward to discovering new places and do not care about the gas burned.

3. I am working dilligently on my first novel

4. I could eat bread for every meal accompanied by wine and be just fine.

5. I really do still believe in Santa Clause and no one can make me believe otherwise

6. I wish I was a world famous Ballroom Dancer

6 comments:

Lyn said...

I love my Anna!!

Lyn said...

I love my Anna!!

Lyn said...

I hate when the stupid computer double-posts my comments!!!!!

Debbi said...

HAHA Re: above.

You guys should really consider posting 6 random facts about the OTHERS instead of yourself! Then the truth REALLY comes out! lol

Lyn said...

oh, Debbi...
you sound like you should be a ya-ya...with that wicked sense of humor and the way you like to rock the boat! =)

Anna said...

Sorry, one correction to the rainy day comment... Doing a crossword puzzle with someone you love has its perks as well.