Monday, October 27, 2008

PLUG it in..

...as in "shameless plug"...

what? (you ask)

...as in, this little post is nothing more than a shameless plug for my new little side project.

Because I have so much time on my hands right now while I'm stranded at home.

And because I'm having so much fun in BLOGLAND, anyway!...and I'm already finished cleaning today.

It's new, so don't expect too much yet. (geeeeez! give me a little time, will ya?)

But go take a look, anyway. And make sure to become a follower, so I don't get my tender feelings hurt ;)

The Epigrammatic Librarian

Ya-Ya

1 comment:

B said...

Call me a serious dork (or don't, just think it) but I'm having the same problem with your other blog as I had with this one until you switched up the commenting part.

I wanted to say that I too have a crush on the classics. And anything else I deem as good and worth reading.