Monday, October 20, 2008

The technotards did not win!

Ok...it has taken us two days now to get me to be able to join in the ranks with Lyn so that I too may share our yaya adventures. The technotards that rule the world did not defeat me and now I am and will begin to share the younger sister's opinion on my life with the two greatest women I know. My perspective is blunt and at times viewed as black and white....having little if any gray zone. I am a straight shooter, i will not sugar coat things to make it go down easier, and of course,.....i am the wild one of the bunch. So sit back and enjoy the ride I am about to take you on. It is not for the weak or faint of heart. In the words of dear Arnold...I will be back!

6 comments:

Lyn said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad we finally got this thing figured out so that you can contribute, too =)

Now we just have to get Anna on the list of authors so that everyone gets a true picture of the ya-ya sisterhood...

love you, buttercup!

RaeRae said...

i must say, i'm proud to be a junior ya-ya.

yes that's right, i have a shamrock necklace, and though i'm not a fully pledged ya-ya yet, i'm well on my way. how lovely :]

<3 rae

Lyn said...

yes, folks, the junior ya-ya is my daughter...she's been trying to break into the ya-ya club for years now....we think that once she's of legal age, we might let her in...

maybe...

Leah said...

who let the junior ya-ya in?...lol. i swear! just cuz she has a necklace? who does she think she is....luv u raetard!

Flirtini and Cosmo said...

Cute blog!!

Lyn said...

flirtini and cosmo~
thanks for the comment!! =)