Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Ya-Ya Pledge

I will... take your hand if you are scared
walk with you when you feel alone
hold you when you need to cry
and be your needed backbone

I will... stand and fight for you always
battling those who try to harm you
protect your heart from piercing wounds
and be the warrior against your blues

I will... seek to find you when you are lost
provide the light to bring you home
offer my arms of comfort in need
and erase the fears that make you roam

I will... promise not to judge your pain
give all i have within me
respect your soul with gentle grace
and Love You void of boundaries.

4 comments:

Lyn said...

PIIIIINNNNNCCCCHHHH!!!!!!
This is why I love my ya-yas more than anything!

Leah said...

I know...pinch pinch pinch....i had to stop writing several times just to get a damn kleenex...lol

Bella said...

Mentally hugging you both ... which may be a little creepy but you'll just have to deal.

Looking forward to reading more about your adventures.

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practise anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)