Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Anna has Landed!!

Calling all Ya-Ya's... Grab a smoke, a mug of coffee or alternative beverage of choice, grab a bag of jalapeno cheetos and enjoy the ride!

Although some of us may be technologically challenged, I believe that making an entrance is always more interesting than being the first one to arrive to the party. As my endearing sisters of stated, I am in the Misadventure of my life at the moment. Things are so topsy-turvey that half the time I don't know what day it is, I spend more time in my car, I'm lucky if my socks match, and of course i can't remember the last time I ate anything other than a cigarette. I find myself in silent solitary reflection of how I ended up in such a "Dill"pickle of a situation. Don't get me wrong though, there have been some humorous adventures alongside my Misadventure. I could not have gotten through the past 3 weeks without the divine support of my sisters. They are the greatest people I know! Ya-Ya!

15 comments:

Lyn said...

girl...if you're eating your cigarettes, then maybe I need to come back out there and watch over you some more!!!

HOORAY for the Anna Landing!!!! =)

ya-ya

Anna said...

Alternative Beverages of choice...

1. Vodka
2. Vodka and Coke
3. Vodka and Juice
4. Vodka and Gingerale
5. Vodka and Vodka
6. Blue label Vodka(only in extreme circumstances Leah)

Lyn said...

anna, you forgot

7. Sex on the Pool Table served by Pound Puppy (in ANY circumstance)

Leah said...

Hell yes!...vodka smokes vodka smokes vodka smokes vodka smokes....and POUND PUPPY

Lyn said...

YAY!!! everyone back to our hotel room for a party!!!!!
(wait, we don't have a hotel room...)

Anna said...

No, we don't have a hotel room, but I have my own place!!! Ya-Ya!

Lyn said...

Damnit, Rose, you were supposed to WAIT for me and Blanche!!!!!!

Leah said...

hell if i keep drinking...i will be with rose in no time....lol

Lyn said...

you guys suck!
I'm going to sit here and be bitter all day about the fact that I live so far away AND that I didn't get to share the womb

Debbi said...

lol (share the womb). Really, is that a place you WANT to share?! DO you know what's been IN that thing?! Be grateful you got to it first! LMAO

Um, and not to comment and ruin the hotel-party planning, Golden Girls, but Anna... don't EAT cigarettes. ew.

Lyn said...

debbi~
True statement about the womb...guess I should be thankful I got in and out of there before those two wrecked it for good! =)

And FYI...Anna actually did the whole "inviting everyone at the bar back to a hotel room that didn't exist thing"...I missed that one, though! (goodness only knows who the designated driver was that night!)

ya-ya

Bella said...

Oooh, unless they're those candy cigarettes cos those are GOOD!

How come they make nicotine patches, but they don't make candy patches?

Anna said...

Just to clarify gals...There has been no actual consumption of a cigarette. It seems to be the only thing I can remember to partake of other than the vodka and coffee.

And, my adventure in regards to the hotel invite that never existed...Well, I have absolutely no recollection of that day except for the Ya-Ya distress call I had to make. Apparently, I broke a bar chair and also tried to take a light out by throwing a bean bag at the ceiling while playing corn hole(a game that I thought was going to be easy...Not)

Lyn said...

Oh, my Anna...how I miss you soooooo!
Come visit meeeeeeeeee!!!!

Debbi said...

BAHAHA. For some deranged reason, the thought of playing a game called Corn Hole really appeals to my stupid nature! LOL