Friday, October 24, 2008

6 Random Factualities

1. Cleanliness is next to Godliness...yes i do in fact believe this which is why I also like to tweak it a bit and say that Cleanliness is next to Greatness as well.

2. Personally I hate these surveys...in fact they down right irritate me however because it is my beautiful yet annoying yayas that send them to me I do feel a sense of obligation to let them know how I truly feel.

3. I take great pleasure in helping others but I also take great pleasure in kicking stupid people's asses.

4. Oh I am sarcastic yet jovial when intoxicated

5. Yes!! I once had near death experience in a bar involving a toilet stool....that's all I'm saying...ask Anna

6. I really want to become a hairdresser, but I find that not so honorable.

7 comments:

Lyn said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
hang on...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
wait...I think there's more...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
yep...there was

(btw~ GOOD GRAMMAR is next to Godliness...and you had at least half a dozen punctuation errors in that post)

Ya-Ya
xoxoxoxoxox

Anna said...

Dear Mother... Grammar is not a priority when drinkin with a fellow yaya. So sorry you're not here

Lyn said...

BITTER YA-YAS!!!
I'm going down to the local trailer park to find two new sisters

Anna said...

Go right on ahead...you and your new sisters will get along just fine I bet....hmmm let me think u gonna go coon hunting while we are at the bar?

Lyn said...

maybe...the boys at the bar gonna be able to go coon huntin once you two get there???

Anna said...

who says they havent already?

Lyn said...

ya-ya hohays!