Thursday, October 30, 2008

ScrapHappy

Actually, maybe happy isn't exactly the right word for me today...I woke up with a headache that reached migraine level several hours ago...ugh!

BUT..I hate just sitting around thinking about how badly my head hurts when it's like this, so sometimes I attempt to "trick" it into feeling better by diverting my attention on some kind of task or project.

Recently inspired by all the crafty blogs I've visited, I decided to haul out my scrapbooking supplies and create something. Honestly, I don't enjoy scrapbooking as much as most people do...I get WAY too frustrated with sorting through the pictures, trying to do the journaling, thinking and RE-thinking my layouts until it takes me
HOURS just to do one page. My sweet ya-ya junior (also knows as my mini-me...my daughter) LOVES to make fun of me for this.

However, I DO love to make cards or other types of paper crafts using all my scrapbook supplies. For some reason, I just don't feel the same kind of pressure and so I'm able to enjoy it more fully.

So today I made this:


The Irish Blessing that you can't really read in the pic says:

~May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night, and the road downhill all the way to your house.~

I miss getting crafty with my Ya-Yas!! When Anna and Leah were teenagers, we would play Christmas music, drink hot punch, and spend hours together making Christmas crafts. It's times like today, when I'm sitting alone with all my scrapping supplies surrounding me, that I long for the geographical gap to disappear in an instant so that I can have my two best gal-pals with me. Remembering old times can be bittersweet, sometimes...yes?

Anna...I made this particular project with you in mind =)....but I liked it so much that I decided to frame it and keep it (he-he)! If you get your ya-ya tushy out here and craft with me, I'll make you one of your own!

Leah...of course you're invited, too...except Major Pete and his class puts a wrinkle in things for the time being...(darn him!)

Ya-Ya

4 comments:

B said...

I think I feel inspired when I see all these great things others are making and sharing on their blogs. But I don't seem to do too much about it. So maybe it's not inspiration after all. Hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ytenitycef.exactpages.com/romulizy.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my blog to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

What is the best place to begin a totally free blog?


my web blog - http://paginasamarillas-atl.com