Friday, October 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

Okay....not even a week into this blogging thing and I've already been tagged by the sweet Rangel-Carangui Family . This will be a true test of my computer capabilities as I attempt to get all this linking done without screwing it up =)


Well here are the rules and have fun!




1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP


6 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT LYN:

1. I hate it when people ask me what I want for my birthday, Christmas, etc....I'm a firm believer in giving gifts from the heart that will mean something to someone. Some of the best gifts I've
ever received have cost next to nothing, but have meant the world to me.

2. If I could go anywhere in the world, it would be IRELAND...with my sisters. I'd like to spend
about a month in a little cottage just taking in all the scenery, exploring the country, and
visiting lots of pubs.

3. I can't sleep with my closet doors open...not even cracked...and it has nothing to do with monsters, ghosts, or boogeymen; it's plain ol' OCD.

4. I'm not scared of much...but I passionately hate clowns, oompa loompas, and The Wizard of Oz.

5. One of my all-time favorite memories is the Thanksgiving when my sisters and I were younger and we spent the day putting up Christmas decorations and then watched Anchors Aweigh (Gene Kelly and Frank Sinatra)

6. I love my husband dearly, but if this guy ever showed up at my door, I'd consider running away with him:









Okay, now here are the TAGEES!:


1. Bella

2. RaeRae

3. Vanessa

4. Anna

5. Leah



....I'm so new I could only come up with 5!



P.S. Since Anna and Leah are part of this Blog, I'm allowing them to be exempt from the whole tagging and linking business....but I still expect them to post their 6 random facts. Yeah, maybe it's breaking the rules a bit, but as the big sister I'm entitled to do that for them.


Ya-Ya

No comments: